When evaluating an offer from an online casino, there are essentially 4 parameters to consider: the maximum amount, the percentage, the requirements (playthrough, wagering or bet volume), and the method of crediting.
- Bonus amount: represents the maximum amount in euros payable in the form of a bonus. A “up to $ 500” bonus implies that the player will receive a maximum of $ 500 as extra credit, regardless of the amount of the deposit.
- Bonus percentage: indicates which percentage of the deposit value is taken into account for the calculation of the bonus amount. With a deposit of $ 100, a 50% bonus percentage allows you to get another $ 50, one with a percentage of 200% allows you to get another $ 200 (up to the maximum allowed limit).
- Bonus requirements represent the conditions applied to bonuses, usually in the form of a betting volume, sometimes also called playthrough (abbreviated as “pt”) or wagering. It can be applied to the bonus amount or the deposit amount, depending on the casino rules. In practice, it indicates the player’s total wage, regardless of the winning result or not of the bets. The lower this value, the better! For example, to unlock a $ 100 bonus with a wagering requirement of 20x, biogna create a betting volume of 100 * 20 = $ 2000.
- Method of accreditation: the bonuses can be immediate, progressive, or “gradual” release: the former is immediately available, the latter become after meeting the requirements, the third is unlocked in parts instead of at once. Those available immediately usually have more unfavorable conditions than progressive ones.
- Other conditions may apply to promotions at the discretion of the online casino you have chosen. Be very careful to avoid casinos whose bonuses block withdrawals if the requirements are not met!
How To Claim A Bonus
Requesting a bonus is quite simple, just read the terms and conditions published by each online casino for the promotions. In general, depending on the chosen gambling hall, the bonuses can be requested in one of these 3 ways:
- Automatic: the bonus is activated automatically, without the player having to take any action.
- With bonus code: bonuses of this type are activated by inserting a special code at the time of deposits. These codes are published on the pages relating to current promotions.
- Via buttons or assistance: some bonuses must be requested explicitly or through activation buttons, or by contacting the casino operators via chat.
Is there a better bonus than others?
The choice of bonuses is very subjective. Some casinos have only one welcome offer; others offer several choices. The most suitable bonus for your profile depends only on your preferences: do you want to play it right away? Or unlock it, so you don’t have constraints later?
We can advise you to always choose the promotions that provide for the lowest possible wagering requirement if the bonuses are real (i.e., without requirements), all the better!